At the Forum on Law, Culture & Society, we believe that the arts

Hilfe/Fehlermeldungen zu PZBsim
basementagnostic

At the Forum on Law, Culture & Society, we believe that the arts

Beitragvon basementagnostic » Mi 21. Aug 2019, 12:36

I wanted to take a break away from law after graduating in 2015 at from UoT so I moved to BC and worked as a realtor for 4 years. Now that I've accumulated lots of potential clients through my current job and developed my networking, I want to come back to the field and open my own business and collaborating with some colleagues (who won't provide legal services but will help clients in their areas of expertise).

basementagnostic

Re: At the Forum on Law, Culture & Society, we believe that the arts

Beitragvon basementagnostic » Mi 21. Aug 2019, 12:37

Since I plan to do real estate law I want to article for a lawyer who specializes in, or at least does this kind of stuffs. I don''t care if it's not a big and prestigious firm since I just want to get the articling requirement out of the way so I can start sole practice. Frankly even the salary is not a priority, but learning what needs to be learned to be able to start sole practice would be the most important thing.

basementagnostic

I have talked to few sole practitioners that I met during my work who work in the field I want to go in and they don't seem too keen on taking articling students, and I suspect that in most cases they don't want to train people who will become future competitors.

basementagnostic

To you, the bar is this great big group of unknown, random people. Within about two years you're going to realize it's a giant web and most of the people in it are connected. Either they went to school together, or they were on a case together, or they work on the same committee, or they're related, or they have some other connection that has established a relationship. You are the newcomer. Eventually you will make space for yourself and you will belong. But while you are new, know your place - and keep your mouth shut.

basementagnostic

The flip side to the above is that articled students who are respectful and discreet really stand out. They're more interested in being professionals than anything else. Those people get noticed just because they give the impression that there's no risk that they wil embarrass an office or a colleague. They appear to be focused on the actual work without the distractions of ego or gossip. In short, they come across as adults.

referee

Beitragvon referee » Fr 23. Aug 2019, 21:30

What is Police Misconduct?
We often hear the term “police misconduct”, however what specifically will it mean? Police misconduct happens once an official of the law acts in a very manner that's on the far side the scope of their talents. In most cases, this equates to the employment of “excessive force”, otherwise spoken as any action or live taken by an official than is taken into account unreasonable. Unreasonable force will embody a large vary of incidents and actions, like racial slurs, molestation, and therefore the infliction of surplus physical damage upon a private.
best Police Misconduct Lawyer

Zurück zu „Support“