Book krabi island tour online or after arriving?

Hilfe/Fehlermeldungen zu PZBsim
referee

Book krabi island tour online or after arriving?

Beitragvon referee » Mo 22. Jul 2019, 09:33

For the cheaper tours you can get the best price by negotiation with the many tour desks you will find about the place. For the dearer, high quality tours which you buy direct from the tour operator, not through an agent, the price will be the same whether you book on line prior to arriving or after your arrival.

stopwrinkles

Re: Book krabi island tour online or after arriving?

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Mo 22. Jul 2019, 09:37

Several helpful people have given me ideas for day trips by boat from Centara Grand, AoNang. I found Phi Phi Islands to be interesting (Bamboo, Maya Bay). Also Hong Island appears nice. Can I assume that these are two different trips, meaning I should do Phi Phi one day and Hong another day (maybe Phi Phi by speedboat and Hong by Longboat)? About how long would it take to get to each? Please add any information you think I might need. Thank you. (PS...would a private speed boat for four people be rentable and if so $$$$?) Thank you.

referee

Beitragvon referee » Mo 22. Jul 2019, 09:39

stopwrinkles hat geschrieben:Several helpful people have given me ideas for day trips by boat from Centara Grand, AoNang. I found Phi Phi Islands to be interesting (Bamboo, Maya Bay). Also Hong Island appears nice. Can I assume that these are two different trips, meaning I should do Phi Phi one day and Hong another day (maybe Phi Phi by speedboat and Hong by Longboat)? About how long would it take to get to each? Please add any information you think I might need. Thank you. (PS...would a private speed boat for four people be rentable and if so $$$$?) Thank you.

Koh Hong is about 15 km to the North and Phi Phi 40 km to the South, therefore two different tours and different days. It is not yet known, how the access to Maya Bay for the coming season will be ruled. National Park authorities will limit the daily number of people to visit the bay after re-opening on November 1, but no figure has been given yet and how to get access tickets. It is already known, any boat will no longer be allowed to enter the bay.

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Mo 22. Jul 2019, 09:39

If you were going to do a tour.I wouldnt try and pack it all in a day. You also spend a lot of time wating for others to get on and off the speedboat and then getting their lifejackets on, snorkels and just a bit chaotic squeezing past people. Its all time consuming for the price you pay. For me personally its just not worth the money. We are going next year to Ao-nang and are going to visit Koh Poda by longtail as they operate between 8-4pm. We can then enjoy the island at our own pace and leave when we want to.

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Mo 22. Jul 2019, 09:39

If you book online with places like Andaman tours they charge 690 Baht per person for visiting Koh Poda and Chicken island for 6 poeple. Thats the quote i got the other day. They come recommended on Trip advisor forums. More Information here Phuket attracions

Zurück zu „Support“