RepairPartsPlus - Poor customer service

Hilfe/Fehlermeldungen zu PZBsim
referee

RepairPartsPlus - Poor customer service

Beitragvon referee » Sa 20. Jul 2019, 07:07

Ordered a replacement screen for iphone 6. Received a defective screen. Asked for a refund but received another replacement screen. Was lied to and told i was refunded and not charged for the second screen. Sent the replacement screen back and after repeated unanswered emails and several phone calls, finally received my refund. I will never do business with this company again.

stopwrinkles

Re: RepairPartsPlus - Poor customer service

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Sa 20. Jul 2019, 07:08

eturned a screen that was the wrong one. Upon arrival they sent a phony picture saying that the cable had been damaged.I never even touched the screen. Bad company Don't do business with them There advice to you on the website says if you can't fix your product make use yelp to find someone.
Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Sa 20. Jul 2019, 07:14

Worst comapy ever, I had ordered a screen from them and it had said it was on the way and apparently it was delivered but I never got it. I spent over $100 and im not happy but my company is getting my money back and that they know about what this company does to people,Someone needs to do something and shut them down they are nothing but scam artists.I hope karma gets them and they get charged for what they do or something happens to their business. I lost $114 I am so angry with them its not even funny.

gauzerope

Beitragvon gauzerope » Sa 20. Jul 2019, 07:29

These amateurs provided zero product, zero communication and horrible customer service. How do you take money for the sale of a product you don't actually have without it being completely transparent? I finally contacted them for an update as I hadn't received any tracking information and was told it was out of stock and wouldn't be back in stock for 2 weeks.

referee

Beitragvon referee » Sa 20. Jul 2019, 07:30

I emailed them again on Day 7 looking for an update, and nothing....It's clear they falsely advertise on their website, It's clear they don't have a real customer service department, and it's clear they don't care about their customers, other than taking their money. Not impressed in the least.

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Sa 20. Jul 2019, 07:32

When we needed our A/C replaced very quickly--in August--he totally hooked us up. He's nice, super-knowledgeable, and much more reasonable than the big companies that mark things up like crazy. I was shipped a defective part and could not return the part for refund. No effort was made to correct the problem and no one contacted me about fixing my issue

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Sa 20. Jul 2019, 07:32

I believe they sent the wrong adhesive for the Droid glass/digitizer my client purchased. I emailed them on Feb 16. I received a reply yesterday - March 10th! All they replied with was their boilerplate return policy/procedures. No information about the adhesive was given. They actually suggested I take everything to a local repair shop! I *AM* the *** repair shop! LOL. I think that should tell anyone everything they need to know about this company.

referee

Beitragvon referee » So 21. Jul 2019, 14:19

we are selling Repair Parts Plus in our shop for Samsung, Motorola, Lg smartphones. Our product is better than other shops.
You can get our product very easily from every country that exists in the world by ordering from our website. So go ahead, for your order.
repairpartsplus

Zurück zu „Support“