Mink eyelash extensions

Hilfe/Fehlermeldungen zu PZBsim
referee

Mink eyelash extensions

Beitragvon referee » So 14. Jul 2019, 14:36

I thought that they looked beautiful when first applied and loved the way I could apply more than one to each lash. This created a beautiful full, feathery look. However, they do not hold their curl well and I thought they looked pretty messy at infill time.

Bild

stopwrinkles

Re: Mink eyelash extensions

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » So 14. Jul 2019, 14:37

The lashes are harvested from live minks by combing them, and they are cruelty free. As far as the quality, I wear them merely because they are the only lashes that my flimsy little lashes will hold for any length of time due to the weight of them. It is not true that they don't hold their curl. They hold their curl for the whole time I wear them. I do realize this is a controversial topic, and that not all techs believe in using the mink.

referee

Beitragvon referee » So 14. Jul 2019, 14:37

stopwrinkles hat geschrieben:The lashes are harvested from live minks by combing them, and they are cruelty free. As far as the quality, I wear them merely because they are the only lashes that my flimsy little lashes will hold for any length of time due to the weight of them. It is not true that they don't hold their curl. They hold their curl for the whole time I wear them. I do realize this is a controversial topic, and that not all techs believe in using the mink.

Sorry to sound thick but are mink eyelashes cruelty to animals?? Only asking cos I was thinking of buying some for my clients. I currently use lashbase lashes which i believe are synthetic lashes.:)

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » So 14. Jul 2019, 14:37

They are kept caged on mink farms, culled, and skinned. The pelts are brushed and it is these hairs (from the tail I believe) that is used for mink lashes. They are basically just a waste product from the fur trade. The hairs are cleaned and then curled.

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » So 14. Jul 2019, 14:37

I am not saying that no-one should use mink lashes. It is entirely down to each individual. This was discussed on here some time ago and things got a bit heated. I hope this thread does not go the same way. I just think it is important that people have as much information as possible so they can make an informed decision. If you want to know more details please visit here https://stacylash.com/mink-eyelash/

Zurück zu „Support“