Links Windows 10 Iso + Android + Drivers Onda Obook 20 Plus?

Hilfe/Fehlermeldungen zu PZBsim
stopwrinkles

Links Windows 10 Iso + Android + Drivers Onda Obook 20 Plus?

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Sa 1. Dez 2018, 05:52

Good afternoon, I would like to ask the friends of the forum if possible send me the links of the Onda Obook 20 Plus tablet files.
My device completely crashed Windows after the 1607 update. I could not get back to Android and the audio drive did not install, and it took a while to reboot and shut down, causing a wallpaper error.

Bild

leedingcaterer

Re: Links Windows 10 Iso + Android + Drivers Onda Obook 20 Plus?

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Sa 1. Dez 2018, 05:54

stopwrinkles hat geschrieben:Good afternoon, I would like to ask the friends of the forum if possible send me the links of the Onda Obook 20 Plus tablet files.
My device completely crashed Windows after the 1607 update. I could not get back to Android and the audio drive did not install, and it took a while to reboot and shut down, causing a wallpaper error.

Bild

Good Morning! After much searching for the site of the manufacturer ONDA.CN, I found a way to download the reinstallation files of Onda Obook 20 Plus

stopwrinkles

Beitragvon stopwrinkles » Sa 1. Dez 2018, 05:55

I got the files and extracted them ok.. Did that not happen for you.. the file is a .rar until extracted.

I was going to try to re-install the audio drivers till the battery went on the oBook 20 and shut down.. Trying later

leedingcaterer

Beitragvon leedingcaterer » Sa 1. Dez 2018, 05:56

stopwrinkles hat geschrieben:I got the files and extracted them ok.. Did that not happen for you.. the file is a .rar until extracted.

I was going to try to re-install the audio drivers till the battery went on the oBook 20 and shut down.. Trying later

This is a project to port Android open source project to x86 platform, formerly known as "patch hosting for android x86 support". The original plan is to host different patches for android x86 support from open source community. A few months after we created the project, we found out that we could do much more than just hosting patches. So we decide to create our code base to provide support on different x86 platforms, and set up a git server to host it.

LiamMason

Beitragvon LiamMason » Mo 3. Dez 2018, 07:31

If you act wisely, then you can get successful results by performing SD card data recovery for Android. When we are not able to access data on an Android device, it doesn’t mean that the data has been removed permanently from it. Instead, the pointers allocating to its memory have been reassigned. Therefore, the data might be inaccessible to us, but it doesn’t mean that it has been deleted from the SD card permanently. Believe me – there are hundreds of people who go through a similar situation on a daily basis. Losing our data from our SD card or phone’s internal memory could be our biggest nightmare. Luckily, with the right memory card recovery software for Android, we can certainly get our lost or deleted data back. I used one of these tools to perform an SD card recovery for Android too and the results were extremely positive. Read on as I have shared my personal experience of performing an SD card data recovery for Android.

Zurück zu „Support“