n Wednesday night. After

Hier könnt ihr Strecken (Hintergründe mit Landschaftsobjekten) hochladen.
yyys123

n Wednesday night. After

Beitragvon yyys123 » Mi 9. Okt 2019, 01:10

Great pitching and multi-run innings led the Winnipeg Goldeyes to two wins in Sioux City, Iowa on Wednesday night. After the Goldeyes and Sioux City Explorers game on Tuesday night was suspended due to rain, the two teams played a pseudo doubleheader on Wednesday. In the first game, the continuation of Tuesday nights matchup, the Goldeyes (47-29) topped the Explorers (33-44) by a score of 6-2. In the regularly scheduled game, which was shortened to seven innings, the Goldeyes shutout the Xs 10-0. After falling behind by two to Sioux City on Tuesday night, the Goldeyes were able to get five runs in the top of the fifth before the game was called due to the weather. The inning was highlighted by a two-run home run from Casey Haerther. "We got timely hitting last night which got us off on the right foot today," said Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea on the Jewel 101 post-game show. The Goldeyes were able to add on one more run in the sixth inning after the game resumed on Wednesday night. In the regularly scheduled Wednesday night game, the Goldeyes had two strong offensive innings, which put them ahead and gave them the win. In the top of the second Reggie Abercrombie got on base on a first pitch single. One pitch later, Luis Alen ripped a two-run home run down the left field line. The Goldeyes then generated two more runs on RBI from Donnie Webb and Tyler Kuhn. In the third the Fish would add on another run on a RBI single from Jordan Guida. The Goldeyes then really put the game away in the top of the sixth, as they scored four more runs. Abercrombie brought home three of those runs with a huge two-out three-run homer. "Reggies home run was big, he hit that ball hard and it flew a long way," said Vermilyea. "It really put the game out of reach for them." Winnipeg tacked on one more run in the top of the seventh to take a double-digit lead. The real story in both wins though was strong pitching performances. Ethan Hollingsworth started the Tuesday night rained out game and only gave up one earned run through four innings of work. Gabe Aguilar and Brendan Lafferty shut the Explorers down in the continuation of the suspended match, giving up only two hits between them and striking out seven. Nick Hernandez was the hero in Wednesday nights regularly scheduled match as he pitched the complete seven-inning game. Hernandez only gave up three hits in the shutout, and the win marked his first ever professional career complete game. "Nick went out and did his thing, his fast ball was really working, and he finished them off," said Vermilyea. "What can I say? It was a heck of a game for him." The Goldeyes now return home to take on the Wichita Wingnuts in a four-game series that begins Thursday night at 7 p.m. "We have a couple solid teams coming in on this homestand," Vermilyea said. "So it was good to get these last two wins here to get us off on the right foot coming home." Tubular Shadow Sko . Teams one through twenty competing in Englands top flight are each fatally flawed. A wide-open, highly competitive and mistake-filled season has followed. Adidas Nmd Xr1 Norge . - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to meet with Richie Incognito to determine if one of the central figures in the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal can help their struggling offensive line. http://www.nmdnorgesalg.com/ . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Nmd Norge Shop . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Adidas Neo Lite Racer Norge . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. BOSTON -- When their game against Boston was postponed Wednesday due to inclement weather, the Tampa Bay Rays made it clear they had no interest in playing a doubleheader Thursday. The Red Sox got their way. The Rays got the last laugh. Yunel Escobar homered off Boston closer Koji Uehara leading off the ninth inning to propel Tampa Bay to a 6-5 win and a day-night doubleheader sweep on Thursday night. The Rays won the opener 2-1. "I really believe that we had vociferously fought for just one game, for a lot of obvious reasons," said Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon. "I mean, Im not going to hide from the reasons -- we have a lot of guys injured, we had a lot of very difficult games more recently, so we wanted one game and pick it up later when were at greater health. "It just did not work out that way, thus our players came out and made a statement today and I kind of enjoyed it." Escobar crushed the second pitch from Uehara (0-1) over the Green Monster in left field for his second homer of the year, and Grant Balfour recorded the final three outs for his second save of the day and sixth of the season. "Hes a very good relief pitcher and it was a very uncomfortable at-bat," Escobar said through a translator. "(I) got a splitter up and (I) just tried to get good wood on the ball and (I) was able to hit it out." Sean Rodriguez and Desmond Jennings also went deep for last-place Tampa Bay, which won for just the third time in nine games. "I didnt know we didnt want to play. No one asked me," Balfour said with a laugh. "Im pretty happy that we did." So is Maddon. "Im so proud of our guys, the way they handled the entire moment," he said. "Nobody complained about anything. Nothing -- and they just went out and played really good baseball for 18 innings. It was pretty astounding to watch the whole cme was just as wild, but for an entirely different reason. With Tampa Bay leading 2-1 in the seventh, Dustin Pedroia was called out on a close play at the plate, thrown out on a relay from Escobbar at shortstop while attempting to score from first on Ortizs double high off the Monster.dddddddddddd After a 1 minute, 52 second delay, it was announced the call "stands." Boston third base coach Brian Butterfield was ejected by first base umpire Toby Basner for slamming his helmet to the ground. "I just dont like the whole inconclusive deal," said Pedroia, who didnt think he was tagged before crossing the plate. "Replay, you should go check it out and youre either out or safe. I dont know what icbe that means someone doesnt want to make a decision." Pedroia may have beaten catcher Jose Molinas sweeping tag with a feet-first slide, but it was unclear if he touched the plate before the tag. Basner, rotating as the umpires moved on the play, made the call at the plate. "I thought not only did Dustin beat the throw, beat the tag, but felt like his left foot made some contact with home plate," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. "Our video internally showed that that was the case." The Rays then charged back from a 5-2 deficit in the nightcap. Rodriguezs two-run homer off Boston starter Felix Doubront in the sixth brought Tampa Bay within one, and Rodriguez tied it in the seventh off reliever Junichi Tazawa, doubling and scoring on James Loneys single. Uehara then uncharacteristically surrendered Escobars blast, just the fourth homer he has allowed at Fenway Park since joining Boston before last season. "It happens every year, April, May," Uehara said through a translator. "I think even last year I didnt pitch that well." NOTES: It was the first doubleheader for both teams since last year when the Red Sox swept the Rays in Fenway Park on June 18. ... The Rays open a three-game series against the New York Yankees on Friday. Tampa Bay LHP David Price (3-2, 4.75) will oppose New York LHP Vidal Nuno (0-0, 6.59). . Boston will host the Oakland Athletics for a three-game series beginning Friday, with Red Sox RHP Clay Buchholz (1-2, 6.66) facing Athletics RHP Dan Straily (1-1, 5.14). ' ' 'm their 40 but rookie Keenan Allens fumble was recovered by Shelton Johnson at the 16. The Raiders had to settle for Sebastian Janikowskis tying 20-yard field goal with 10 seconds left before halftime. "Really, the series of the game was us holding them to a field goal at the end of the half," Weddle said. "That gave us some momentum. We made it interesting for a while but the better team won today. Just a great team win to have everything on the line and to struggle for a little bit but to show some character and toughness to overcome those issues we had. Novak kicked three more field goals in the second half, from 48, 28 and 33 yards. Janikowski added a 42-yarder. "We were right there in the game," Oaklands Charles Woodson said, referring to the halftime tie. "There really wasnt a whole lot that needed to be fixed. It was a close ballgame, our game to go out there and win." NOTES: Chargers tight end John Phillips injured a knee in the first quarter and didnt return. Chargers safety Marcus Gilchrist was shaken up in the second quarter but returned. ' ' '

Zurück zu „Strecken Add-ons“